Solving all your UK-Dutch tax problems

Home page   |  Employers   |  Employees   |  Consultancy   |  Advisors   |  Contact

Services for employers

There is no 'typical' situation, but it may be that you already manage or outsource your UK payroll but are now sending some employees to the Netherlands.

Do you have to register as an employer in the Netherlands? And what comes next after that?

What are my reporting requirements in the Netherlands? And in the UK?

How do they relate to each other?

We can work with your existing agents or payroll staff to manage the entire Dutch payroll from creation to finalising and agreeing the year-end liabilities; all for a surprisingly low fee agreed in advance.

With the majority of documentation in Dutch, it can be extremely difficult to identify the correct processes to be followed and the forms to be completed.

Then there is the difficulty in actually completing the regular reporting returns and year-end P60 equivalents.  And making sure it all ties in with the UK P35 and P60 returns.

We can deal with all of that and the P11D equivalent implications on benefits in kind regardless of the domicile or residence of your employees.

As chartered accountants, we currently act for employers with single-figure employees through to multinationals with hundreds of employees, so we have the experience to deal with your needs.

Contact details

Phone Angus or Sue on +44.1851 700362 or email us at angus@dutch-tax.co.uk to discuss the options for your company.

Or you can write to us at 49/50 Bayhead, Stornoway HS1 2DZ.

Fax: 01851 700092

Dutch flag 

UK-Netherlands tax made easy - partner with a team of chartered accountants today

Dutch-tax.co.uk is a division of Nicolson Accountancy, a leading firm of Scottish Chartered Accountants