Solving all your UK-Dutch tax problems

Home page   |  Employers   |  Employees   |  Consultancy   |  Advisors   |  Contact

Services for employees

If you are employed by a UK company but working in the Netherlands, then you may have a requirement to complete a Dutch Tax Return as well as a UK return.

These are simple for us to undertake on your behalf.

Timescales in th Netherlands for lodging your Tax Return are tight, but we have all the forms to ensure that the deadlines can be met.  Contact us early to get everything set-up and then forward your P60 equivalent and we can deal with it all from there.

We deal with a huge range of clients including off-shore workers and merchant seamen, so there is little that we haven't seen before. 

Many employees find that they might have underpaid Dutch taxes due to the effect of some taxable expenses. Unlike the UK, the computation of your tax liability is not cumulative and some taxable expenses are only quantified when they appear on your P60 equivalent which can make the position very complex. We can help you claim all your allowances to minimise the total amount of tax due.

If we can't help you reduce your liability, we will tell you immediately, and avoid wasting your time and money.

Contact us today for details of how little employing a team of highly skilled specialised chartered accountants will cost you.  And how much it could save you in time, worry and fines.

Contact details

Phone Angus or Sue on +44.1851 700362 or email us at angus@dutch-tax.co.uk to discuss the options for your company.

Or you can write to us at 49/50 Bayhead, Stornoway HS1 2DZ.

Fax: 01851 700092

Dutch flag

New client questionnaire (password protected)

UK-Netherlands tax made easy - partner with a team of chartered accountants today

Dutch-tax.co.uk is a division of Nicolson Accountancy, a leading firm of Scottish Chartered Accountants